China GWELL Extruder extrusion molding is a process that continuously presses out a plastic compound with a certain plasticity through a mouth under certain conditions, making it a product with a certain cross-sectional shape.
During the advance of the rubber material along the screw, due to the results of mechanical and thermal effects, the viscosity and plasticity of the rubber material have changed to a certain extent, and it has become a viscous fluid. According to the change of the rubber material in the extrusion process, the working part of the screw is generally divided into three parts: the feeding section, the compression section and the extrusion section according to their different functions.
Comprehensive inspection of the new extruder
- Check that all fasteners are tightened.
- Check that all lubrication points are filled with sufficient oil or grease.
- China GWELL Extruder should clean the oil tank or gear box first, and check whether there are sundries, metal chips, etc. falling into the tank or box, and then inject it into the tank or box according to the specified grade or quantity of lubricating oil middle.
- When the transmission system of China GWELL Extruder adopts oil pump for forced lubrication, check whether the rotation direction of the oil pump meets the specified requirements, and whether the oil pressure and circulation are good.
- Check whether the rotation direction of the main motor and vacuum pump motor is correct or not.
- Check whether the tension of each V-belt is consistent.
- Check whether the position of the adjusting nut of the clutch is appropriate, and whether the opening and closing and manipulation of the clutch are flexible. If a pneumatic clutch is used, check whether the air source air pressure, the air supply volume and the decompression air pressure passing through the pressure reducing valve meet the specified requirements.
- Check whether the sealing of water pipes, steam pipes and vacuum chambers is good, and whether the valves are flexible and reliable in opening and closing.
- Check whether the electrical grounding of the whole equipment is good.
Operation of the extruder
1) Close the clutch, turn the pulley by hand, and make the extrusion spindle rotate for 4~5 turns to check whether there is any sundries falling into the inside of the equipment, and whether there is any jamming phenomenon inside.
2) For the Sheet Extrusion Line vacuum extruder, check the stirring part in the same way.
3) After checking the above parts, open the clutch. to start the main motor. If the extruder is forcibly lubricated by the oil pump, the lubricating oil pump should be started first, and then the main motor should be started. After the main motor speed is normal, close the clutch and let the whole equipment run idly for 1~2h.
4) During the no-load operation of China GWELL Extruder, check whether each part of the machine is carried normally, whether there is abnormal sound, whether there is abnormal temperature rise in each bearing part, and measure the no-load current of the main motor respectively. When an abnormal phenomenon is found, it should be stopped immediately and eliminated.
5) In order to facilitate the discharge of the new extruder, before adding the raw materials, an appropriate amount of water can be poured into the feeding place. For the vacuum extruder, the inspection door of the vacuum chamber can be opened at this time, and the feeding of raw materials can be started without starting the vacuum pump.
6) When the raw material of China GWELL Extruder reaches the machine head and starts to extrude outward, open the clutch and stop feeding. Then install the machine port and close the vacuum chamber inspection door.
7) Start the vacuum pump. When the vacuum pump is a water ring type, the water supply valve of the vacuum pump should be opened and adjusted to the specified flow before starting the vacuum pump.
8) Close the clutch, and at the same time add the raw materials evenly from the feeding place, and start the extrusion.
9) After 8 hours of load operation, all fasteners should be checked for looseness to ensure vacuum and avoid equipment failure.
10) During the above time period, regularly measure the voltage and current value of the main motor; and check the temperature rise of each bearing part and electrical components; whether the vacuum chamber is well sealed, record the vacuum degree; whether there is any abnormality in all moving parts and clutches ; Whether the pressure and circulation of the forced lubricating oil are good. If there is any abnormal phenomenon, it should be stopped and eliminated.
11) Within 100 hours after the China GWELL Extruder starts feeding, its feeding amount should not exceed 60% of the rated output to ensure that the machine has enough running time.
12) When the extruder needs to be shut down, the feeding should be stopped first, and the water supply and air supply valves of the stirring part of the vacuum extruder should be closed. Open the clutch, close the vacuum pump and the vacuum pump water supply valve, and then close the main motor and the lubricating oil pump motor when the mouth of the extruder does not continue to discharge materials.
13) When the extruder needs to be shut down for a long time, the raw materials in the mud tank, machine head and machine mouth should be cleaned immediately after shutdown.
Extruder maintenance key points
Check each lubricating part at least 1-2 times per shift, add enough lubricating oil, and the temperature of the bearing part should not exceed 50 ℃ during operation.
Before feeding into production, the barrel and the molding die must have a heating and constant temperature time of no less than allowable time, and feeding production at a temperature lower than the plasticizing temperature of the raw material is not allowed.
The screw must be started at low speed, and the screw speed is allowed to gradually increase only after running for a period of time at low speed.
The idle running time of the screw in the barrel is not allowed to exceed 2 to 3 minutes.
During the work of the China GWELL Extruder, the current change of the main motor should be observed frequently. When the motor is found to be working under overload conditions for a long time, it should be stopped immediately, the cause of the fault should be found, and the production should be continued after the fault is eliminated.
After the barrel is heated to a constant temperature for the first time, tighten the fixing screw connecting the barrel and the base again.
Before installing the screw and the mold, clean the mating contact surfaces of each part, and apply a layer of molybdenum disulfide or silicone oil to the fastening bolts to facilitate the disassembly of the parts at high temperature.
When removing the residual material on the barrel, screw and mold, only use a bamboo or copper knife to scrape the sticky material, do not use a steel knife to scrape the sticky material, and it is not allowed to use fire to remove the sticky material on the screw. leftovers.
If you want to know more about the extruder, you can go to the website of China GWELL for a comprehensive understanding. As an extruder manufacturer, China GWELL can meet all your needs for the extruder!